Here are some of the most popular January 4rd National Days. We hope you enjoy the list of January National Holidays Calendar
|National Braille Day|
|National Trivia Day||Dimpled Chad Day|
|National Popcorn Day||National Spaghetti Day|
January 4th history
- In 1762, Britain’s King George III ascended to the throne after the death of his grandfather, King George II.
- In 1809, Louis Braille, the inventor of the system of raised dots for reading and writing that bears his name, was born in Coupvray, France.
- In 1824, the United States Department of War established the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- In 1853, President-elect Franklin Pierce and his family were involved in a train accident in which the Pierce’s 11-year-old son, Benjamin, was killed.
- In 1915, the U.S. House of Representatives rejected a proposal to give women the right to vote.